Welcome to the Lenovo Azure Stack HCI Solutions Summit! This is your chance to learn more about Hyperconverged Infrastructure(HCI); whether you are looking at HCI for the first time, whether you want to learn more about the Microsoft HCI Solution with Lenovo, or even if you have an existing HCI Solution from another vendor and want to compare the benefits of one solution versus another.
Azure Stack HCI is a hyperconverged Microsoft Windows Server 2019 cluster that uses validated hardware from Lenovo called Think Agile MX, to run virtualized workloads on-premises. The use of validated hardware ensures optimal performance and reliability. You can also optionally connect to Azure services for cloud-based backup, Site Recovery, and more.
If you are looking to;
- Refresh ageing hardware. Replace older servers and storage infrastructure and run Windows and Linux virtual machines (VMs) on-premises and at the Edge with existing IT skills and tools.
- Consolidate virtualized workloads. Consolidate legacy apps on an efficient, hyperconverged infrastructure. Tap into the same types of cloud efficiencies used to run hyper-scale datacenters such as Microsoft Azure.
Then join speakers from the WW and EMEA teams of Lenovo, Microsoft and selected business partners to learn more about Azure Stack HCI, Think Agile MX and to realise Real World Business Benefits of lower cost, higher performance and the flexibility to begin or continue your Hybrid Cloud journey. Sessions will cover:
- The changing face of IT and how HCI fits into a Hybrid Cloud World
- Market overview, what is HCI and Microsoft HCI Solution (called Azure Stack HCI) overview
- Lenovo Azure Stack HCI Solution overview (called Think Agile MX)
- The Real World Benefits of changing to Azure Stack HCI from Traditional 3 Tier architecture
- Business Partner perspective on Azure Stack HCI
Solving Business Challenges:
- Improving SQL Performance, productivity and data sharing
- Delivering and managing a Branch Office/Edge Infrastructure
- Making Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) work for your business
- Competitive benefits of Azure Stack HCI versus other HCI Solutions
- Azure Stack HCI Technical overview sessions
- Simple and effective management tools: Windows Admin Center with Demo
Join us on Tuesday 30th June to learn about how Lenovo Azure Stack HCI Solutions can bring Real World Benefits to your business and those of your customers as well.